-->

Sunday, October 25, 2009

BABY BLUE

Ooh yessss, daylight savings just started ! It was 0100 an hour ago and now, it's still 0100 ! hahaha I've got an hour more !! :D

And I painted my nails today too ! It's been awhile since my nails felt pretty so I'm really happy today haha :D So easily contented, gosh !



Ok, is it just me, or do my hands look kind of weird in this picture ? Ok I think I'm paranoid hahah

Anyway, met up with good o'pals today !


We were trying to zipai when this angmoh came up and was lik, aww come lemme help you, come smile, aww look so lovely ! :O?!?! hahaha super funny la, which explains our expressions.

& Last night was just an eye-opener :O



My first limo party !!
Had fun, even though I only knew the birthday girl haha



Oh and of course, my brother, but he's not counted as someone I know, cos I dragged him along hahaha





I need to master cantonese, lik seriously. And I want to get a job too :( ! HAIYAH bleh, cant wait for next week to come !

No comments:

Post a Comment