-->

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

:O :O :O

Desperate Housewives

"The big reason why folks leave a small town," Rant used to say, "is so they can moon over the idea of going back. And the reason they stay put is so they can moon about getting out."

Rant meant that no one is happy, anywhere.

/Rant, Chuck Palahniuk

-

I feel quite motivated these days to work hard or lik, read something artyfarty. AND, I'm feeling quite healthy compared to the last time when I was in London hee. I can eat lik, apples and salads for meals.

By the way, I went to JOY just now and fell in love with a bag. Which costs 59pounds after student discount ahhhhh. So I thought I'll try my luck at Urban Outfitters since it's having an online sale right now. But I selected a few bags and after one round of budget-check, I was left with none to choose. Whylikethat whylikethat :( I'm so sad, I need a sch/gngout bag like nooowww.

Okayy, I shall stop whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment