-->

Friday, July 16, 2010



As people, we all take the time to figure out what our hearts need.
Sometimes with a little temptation and desire for the unknown, having something we don’t need can become more appealing

/boymeetslove

-

Great night.
Went down to Peranakan Museum today to support Benjamin. It was Awesome. If you're free tmr (Saturday) night, you shld go down too ! If I'm not wrong, they're playing at the same timings- 1930 and 2100.

Went cycling ystd with Benj David and Jiayi (Xiuf and Tzuk pangsehed; we were very much on the verge of giving up actually), and Maximillan was right. I shld have worn long pants and knee guards; I fell down twice :< I was distracted the first time (I think I was talking too much ahhahaha), and the second, was just plain silly. Ohwell. I honestly dont know how people can take part in a competitive cycling race. Just having someone cycling beside me on my left side (dont ask me why), makes me nervous like hell haha :S

Oh and I watched Despicable Me and Inception, both of which are very good ! But dont watch Inception when you're sleepy cos it requires you think alil. As for Despicable Me, watch it anytime ! Hahaha, defo gna be one of my all-time favourite movie :3

No comments:

Post a Comment