-->

Monday, July 26, 2010



Hurl Scouts: We're number two! We're number two!
Razor: You guys came in second out of two teams.
Hurl Scouts: Whoo!
Razor: Yeah, let's celebrate mediocrity! That's fantastic.

/Whip it

-

I've got a cold :(
After four weeks of alternating between a blocked nose and a mild sore throat, my body finally gives in and I'm down with both :< I dread sleeping especially when I've got the sore throat (which explains why I'm still up); the waking up sucks. Somewhere in btw The House Bunny, Angry Bird and Trainspotting (a great movie, I recommend it (y)) at Ash's, I started drinking lots of water, I swear I went to the toilet at least 10x. I knew I shldnt have eaten the deep fried sotong from Old Chang Kee. And B&Js. And I think the smoke catalyzed it. Oh btw, pi pa gao is damn awesome (I think strepsils pale in comparison). It tastes familiar but I dont think I've taken it before. Hmm. Too bad I dont have it at home; I think I shld buy a bottle back to London just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment