-->

Saturday, July 3, 2010



-

I dont think I rly believe in things like meant to be or not meant to be. At least that's what I feel about now. Because if not, why then, work hard trying to make a r/s work if say, you two are not meant to be (or meant to be) in the first place. I dont know, but things like Fate ? Sorry, you can have fate with just about everyone you go on the tube with every morning. But why is it not fate that the person who just boarded the bus just sat beside you ? That's probably because the person does not look like anything off your dream boy/girl list. It's similar to how your couple radar goes up and you tend to notice the couples around you more just after a break-up. You only notice ppl/things that affect/concern/is related to you in some way.

But then agn, okay maybe I do believe in it a tiny weeny little bit. I dont deny I like to giggle over things like omgg we went to the same concert, like the same icecream flavour, and our phone numbers have the same first four digits !! hahaha ohwell. Ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment