-->

Tuesday, July 27, 2010



I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other,
but no one really likes each other.

/The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Cbosky

-

Despite the fever, I feel so much better today (physically, mentally and emotionally) and ate KFC hahaha the Flaming Chilli and Sizzling Spice drumlets are super shiok :3

It's almost a month since I'm back.
And I have become lazy and ceased to seriously plan anything beyond the next day. It's a good thing. Cos there hasnt been much waking up early and squeezing things into a day etc, but the thing is, I feel like I've been doing Nothing. Apart from reading three books, meeting up (not that I've done that alot either, compared to the last times) and working for 3 days in total, I've not done much. Nothing, really. Well, I finally managed to buy a sketchbook from Popular ystd. But it's still blank.

And that's why I like deadlines (okay, I've got say 7weeks to start working). Cos it makes me feel busy. And when I dont feel busy, I can be quite a procrastinator; I'm supposed to go to Spotlight since three weeks ago, and have yet to. My laziness makes me miss working in London cos I've got everything there in my room.. I dont feel like 'omgg damn lazy to go out to buy glue/paper/fabric' haha

And now that I'm sick, it gives me an excuse to stay at home and rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment