-->

Thursday, July 29, 2010



It was a play and I knew how it ended, I didn't want to audition for any of the roles. It was no game, no casual thrill. It was three-bullet Russian roulette.

/White Oleander, Janet Fitch

-

Plans dont seem to come through nowadays. Maybe I've been planning things with the wrong people. Or maybe it's just the weather. Waha. But I did manage to meet Feli and Natasha, and Siwei ystd. Would have joined Feli and her friends for the night (I even brought along another pair of shoes !), but I was getting too sleepy and my energy came to a low. But Yiling later came to find me which was really uplifting bcos of the spontaneity of it all; so the night ended as great as how the day started ♥

I think spontaneity is what happens when two people want to properly talk to a human happen to want, or could do with the company/presence of another human.

Okay, but I'm just rambling. Anyhows.
I dont think I have lik, food I must def eat this time before I go back. Well okay, there's one- Bak Kut Teh (the one at Tanjong Pagar). Oh, and Tom Yam with Dirisa hehe. But it's been more like, whatever I'm craving on the day or whatever my mood is for the day. Like today, it was ice-cream. With lik, fudge and nuts.


Some other things on my mind/
Pacific Plaza, urgent
Prawning, hopefully soon
Wavehouse, maybe maybe not
Marina Barrage, very delayed
Hort Park, some day
Timbre,

No comments:

Post a Comment