-->

Sunday, November 1, 2009

GET RIGHT



If you looked for things to make you feel hurt and wretched and unnecessary, you were certain to find them, more easily each time, so easily, soon, that you did not even realize you had gone out searching.
The Lovely Leave, Dorothy Parker

-

It's First November !
I must say, the past one year has been.. unexpected. Lots of drama, wrongs and rightings, hiding and seeking, laughing and crying, and running along the edge of the cliff..

BUT ANYWAY, to start off the will-be busy month, I had Production today which was hectic !! It was my team's first time doing communion; and gosh, pouring red wine into tiny glass cups and cutting pitta bread into small chunks are tough jobs :O ! And carrying all the boxes up and down made me wish I was a boy, so that I'm physically stronger haha apart from that, TGIF !

No comments:

Post a Comment