-->

Tuesday, June 1, 2010



"This was caused by that, and that means this, because of which such-and-such." Like that. I can't tell whether this kind of analysis is trying to simplify the world or complicate it.

/Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami

-

I'm supposed to go for Switchfoot concert tonight, but after a look at my bank account and a quick calculation, I decided to sell my ticket to someone else who is more of a Switchfoot fan than I am. To be honest, I only know a handful of Switchfoot songs. Which, now that I think about it.. the same goes for 3/4 of the bands I like. Which means, I'm not really a concert kind of person, am I ? Haha hmm. Well, I've been to Coldplay-Travis concert in primary six hahaha :D ohhh and Jay Chou (♥ ♥ ♥ !!!!) in secondary sch. And the MTV Asia Awards (is this counted ?). But yay, I'm gng to MGMT and TDCC later this year, and mayb Suede too !

And I just ended my three-day facebook fast hahaha, it made me realised that my friends are very reliant on fb as a way to ask me out. Esp when it's the end of the month when most of us have used up our phone credits lol. And srsly, so many things can happen in three days aye.

And of course,
Happy birthday to Natalie, Jo and Boris !

No comments:

Post a Comment