-->

Sunday, June 20, 2010



You've got to let go of who you were, to become who you will be.
/Janet Fitch

-

Yay.
I am almost done with moving. Almost. It was only till after today, that my room finally looks like things have been shifted out of it. I'm just left with two main things- my kettle and rice-cooker :D And bits and pieces of I'm-not-sure-what-too. I cant rmb exactly how many trips I made but I can tell you which side does the tube door opens, and which direction you should turn to avoid the stairs and get on the long escalator, exiting at the exit closest to the road to my place hahaha

And after a few trips, I started praying in my heart every time I'm waiting for the tube.. for say, a corner to put my luggage, or for people to get off the same station as me, or sometmes, just a handle to hold on to. And it's amazing how God answers all of them hee :>

Anyway, I went with my brother and Jiayi (they helped me move today !!) to Song's to have Korean food ! And it was delicious, I tell you. Esp the spicy pork, which tasted like Assa's !! Now I envy Kellie, cos she's gna get married to a Korean guy haha, we played some trivia game on xbox. And I learnt a few things today. Like, the young of beavers and squirrels are called kittens. And that Kaiser Chief came from Leeds. And there are two Bridge of Sighs in England, one in Oxford and the other in Cambridge. And after that, we played some movie game which gives you points for having the most incorrect answers (yeah, me and my bro hahaha, but we managed to not be the last k). We played FIFA too. And it was actually fun ! I dint take many pictures that I would like to but it is a good thing, cos I have yet to upload the many pictures from alpha weekend away, and I'm too lazy these days to do so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment