-->

Monday, June 14, 2010



I did not feel that he owed it to me. And I did not feel that I owed it to him. We owed it to each other, which is something different.

/ Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Jonathan Safran Foer

-

I hope you had a great weekend, cos I did ! It was definitely what I needed. Will try and upload pictures soooon; am still getting down to uploading my Richmond Park ones :S !



Oh yes, I went to check out Milk Bar with Hongsheng the other day. I know, like finally. And I was lucky, cos the owner Matt was there ! And it wasnt crowded, so yeah.. cos I actually went last Sunday to take a picture for the CCL magazine, but I dint go in as it was too crowded ! But he wasnt there anyway, so yea. I'll probably visit it agn when I want to enjoy both music and coffee/hot chocolate (:



And I had my last day of work placement @ Jo Heckett ! She's so lovely, she gave me a soap dish as a souvenir cos she knows that I'm gna move to a new place :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment