-->

Sunday, June 6, 2010



"Letters are just pieces of paper," I said. "Burn them, and what stays in your heart will stay; keep them, and what vanishes will vanish."

/Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami

-

Silly me accidentally deleted 3/4 of my pictures at Oxford today. Which really upset me (this is an understatement). But thanks to technology, a program called Recuva, and a determined spirit, I managed to recover 99% of it :D

I know that when you delete things on your computer/laptop, they're actually not really removed from your computer/laptop. And surely there will be many others like me who accidentally click the wrong button or sth, so surely in such a technological advanced era, there must be a way to retrieve my accidentally deleted pictures right.

Anyhows, thats not the main point.
I just think that my LG ppl are the nicest people ever.
I want to write more and explain why and things like that, but I just cant seem to find the right words.

No comments:

Post a Comment