-->

Thursday, June 10, 2010



“We never know what will happen but I believe good things happen every day. I believe good things happen even when bad things happen. And I believe on a happy day like today, we can still feel a little sad. And that’s life, isn’t it?”

/Elsewhere, Gabrielle Zevin

-

Did I mention I was on a Bleach marathon ? I've not caught up yet cos I decided to take a break and do the more urgent things first, like packing or trying to pack haha

I also finally went to Richmond Park for a picnic with Natwee Alex and Jiayi ! It felt like it was a town by itself and not part of London at all. And there were wild deers and long grasses and endless roads to nowhere. And I also went to Oxford (wait, I think I mentioned that already right). Will upload pictures soon !! And, I'm gna have a Bourne movie marathon tmr (or today) hehe. Dont feel like sleeping. Ohwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment