-->

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am a fool
of Christ.
Whose fool are you ?

-

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

I know, not quite your air stewardess from the dead haha at least i tried ! I wanted to be a white witch though, long story.

But anyways, had good fun ! My very first halloween party since I was born haha and I am delighted to announce that I am now recovering already from the really bad cold I had. It's getting colder and colder each day, it snowed two days ago !! In autumn !




Jiayi's reaction to one of the many cars covered in snow ! haha of course, it's not all fun, we almost froze to death while on the way back to College Hall. Grabbed supper at tesco on the way back !



Stayed over at my brother's hall and went to college the next day for CU meeting before heading back to my own hall for my dinner date with Rena and Phoebe :D



Cooked by..




Washed by..


And we suddenly had this urge to eat icecream ! So we took a bus down to Sainsbury at Angel just to get

Halfbaked Ben&Jerrys !!!!


Happy People (:

No comments:

Post a Comment