-->

Friday, October 3, 2008


Kelloggs is my best friend now.

Oh by the way, I love this !! I had them for breakfast today yay !


Hmm I think I need to lik, buy some chocs so that I can have something to munch on while I do my art project next week. And bring my mp3 to feed my ears with some music. Oh and mayb some food bars too for a snack break haha right, I need more money for fooooood.

Oh yeah, I lost my camera pouch on the tube today ! Thank God I took out the extra battery from it ystd and my camera was not in it haha so I only lost the pouch and the cloth to clean my camera but at least, I've still got my camera !!

Let me do a small introduction of some of my college mates !


Ant, Thailand


Mizuho, Japan


Fei, China


Jennifer, London


Maggie, Vietnam


Phoebe, Hongkong


Miya, Hongkong


Lin, Singapore !

Okay Hongkong wins everybody by one person ! hahaha alright

No comments:

Post a Comment