-->

Friday, October 24, 2008

Okay sorry I've not been updating haha I've been out and about thats why.

17OCT
Met up with Xiaoting and her friend MeiHui ! Brought them to shop at Primark & they got boots ! haha & for those who are stubborn and do not want to get facebook still, here are pictures of us happy shoppers:





Anyhows, it's quite surprising to see so many Primark shoppers like EVERYDAY. I was on the bus just the other day and just one photo i took, has at least 4 Primark paper bags in it.





18OCT
Went to Notting Hill Gate; really beautiful place selling mostly antique stuff which were out of my budget haha so i ended up grocery shopping ! Yes, thats my hobby now- grocery shopping !





19OCT
Went to church with Jiayi, no pictures haha but as usual, pub after svc, then dinner ! Oh oh, went for the student lunch thing before that ! But, I was like, the only student who went ??? HAHAHA ohwell, I got my stomach filled anyway. Tanya cooks super delicious food !! Lik, SUPER. Oh yes, Loriane's brother came to London and he cooked for our D2 people and I came back in time lol. But I only ate the pasta which was also very very delicious (yes I am very ashamed of my inability to cook).

20OCT
Second week of media ! Videocalled with OH SHIYI !! haha


21OCT
Made pasta for myself.

Felt very healthy, cos I dint use oil at all haha

Dint sleep that night cos I was totally brain-damaged ! Couldnt think of any ideas for my media projects but thank God for inspiration which came even in the wee hours of the morning.

22OCT
I dint sleep during contextual studies !! Well, I thought I would haha
Went to Euston to meet my brother for 99p subway sandwich :D, then he helped me set my printer up. & we saw a shop selling some halloween accessories at one corner !


This will be my last resort if i cant find anyth to dress up in HAHA it's 1.99pounds only k. But Jiayi says that I cant use it cos wings dont grow on heads, lol.

23OCT

Last day of media !!!!!!!

The other two projects (The first one was did with my two other group mates, Luisa and Dalini!)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v37/booya/?action=view¤t=drunkjug2_0001.flv
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v37/booya/?action=view¤t=colouringbook.flv

Hung around in Chelsea with Tabitha before going Only One Life ! Again, for the sake of those non-facebookers..





Had pizza with the guys which was really good esp in the cold weather ! Went to tesco to buy choc milk after that hahaha

Phoebe vandalized by poor choc milk !! & apparently, one of them is my imaginary boyfriend (?!)






Rena's face couldnt be detected at all !! We had to take numerous photos before we got this!

24OCT
A day for all my admin stuff; oyster zip, O2, HSBC..
Then had this CCL boat night drink but my battery went flat ! Thank God I met Ryan shortly after I arrived cos I cldnt recognise anyone since I just joined lik uhhh 2 weeks ? haha

25OCT
Went all the way to Northfields for ONE08London ! Felt really blessed, really challenged & really inspired; and yes I do feel like I'm in Singapore once again, when surrounded by all the HOG people (one of them is my band senior !!!) haha played a game which got all the angmohs really interested and they joined us! I miss CHC & E406 !!!!!! Anyway, I've only got two pictures cos my battery went flat after that hahaha





Stayed over at my brother's hall cos it was kind of late ! Had pasta for supper with him and Jiayi but suddenly, there were so many people coming out to talk haha and then I found a pair of glasses in the common toilet !


I think i look quite nice in it HAHAA

-

Okay, so thats what happened so far haha gtg get ready now ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment