-->

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So many people enter and leave your life! Hundreds of thousands of people! You have to keep the door open so they can come in! But it also means you have to let them go!
-Extremely loud and Incredibly close, Jonathon Safron Foer



Went to check out Covent Garden ystd, beautiful place! David & Goliath store's there (!!!!), was tempted to buy this cute little book haha but i dint :D

Then I headed down to Bond Street and after that, Camden Town (yes, again) to look for something and guess what I found !

OMG.

BUT, i dint buy anything okay, lol. However, I found an ALDO SALE SHOP !! & this really really affordable store haha in which, I bought a skirt for TWO POUNDS !!!! HAHA then i bought hangers and went to Peacocks & Superdrug to buy the things I needed & to flash my student & nus extra card (I cldnt resist).

And today, had lecture in the morning. Wanted to work on my final after that but school's printer was down. Went to a bar with the CU, chatted and headed down to Elephant & Castle with new friend Jia ! She's a taiwanese exchange student from NY ! & she loves taking pictures ! Lik, ALOT OF PICTURES. I think she can compete with Pam, except that she doesnt take unglam shots of unknowing ppl hahah




Hmm, I think this is quite an artistic shot ! haha

Later, she accompanied me to LCC to print my pictures for my final (I need a printer badlyyyyy) & then to my hostel where we talked and talked and talked ! After sending her back to the station, I found this:


And I made this for dinner !!

Thats mash potatoes, biscuits and cheese by the way haha dont be deceived by the appearance okay, it's tasty & rly good esp while watching Friends ! And no, I'm not starving myself. I had a ham cheese sandwich (prepared by yours truly) for breakfast; tuna cheese sandwich (prepared by yours truly too) & chips (treated by Louise) & chicken potato salad (made by Jia) for lunch so light dinner for me. As you can see, I really like cheese and potatoes.

Okay, is this getting boring ? hahaha
Anyway, I attended the MAGS (Manga, Anime and Games Society) on tuesday ! Awesome. It was lik, watching anime and eating chocolates & sugar biscuits for 2 hours !!! Can you imagine that every tuesday ?!!! hahah

Hmm, think I'll change my blog skin soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment