-->

Thursday, October 2, 2008


LOL

Jennifer, Maggie, Mizuho and I sneaked off to Tate Britain during lessons today ! It was almost time to go home when we went back to chelsea haha oh but we dint manage to see the works of Francis Bacon (!!!!) cos you need to pay to get in, but we saw the Turner works which were alright. I would love to see Bacon though :|

On a happier note, Marc Quinn's Kate Moss will be here this saturday !!! I think I can get in for free cos i've got the britaincard haha

Oh, my new favourite artist is Lisa Milroy !
& while looking at my photos and sketches today, my teacher was lik hmm you like shoes huh, YES I DO ! hahaha

And for dinner today, I had beef steak + crisscross french fries specially cooked by Loriane ! She's a great cook & I love potatoes !!! After that, we had this big cleanup thing so the kitchen's sparkling now haha

No comments:

Post a Comment