-->

Sunday, October 12, 2008

WEEKEND WAS GREEAAATTT ! :D
Friday was amazing at East Ham ! I dint take much photos with my camera though but ohwell, I cant wait for The photos hahah the event was delayed so everyth ended pretty late but Shoeheb fetched Anisha and I back (:

& Saturday, I wanted to go Greenwich with Weiming and his friends. And I overshot my stop, and went all the way to Crossharbour, so I had to cross through the Mudchute Farm !!! It was quite smelly, great scenery though!


The chickens !!


An ewe !


I asked this lady for directions cos the map they have there was being vandalized on so I cldnt see where I was as there was spray paint on it !!! But anyway, I cldnt rly make out the directions she gave me, it was rly confusing. All I rmbed were the words grass, pass the cows, turn right. And I saw this path which had grass at the side so I just walked down, where at the end, i dint know whether to turn right or left. I wanted to turn right but I saw a black cow up ahead ! & i got scared hahahaha but you have to understand, there was like no fence or anyth and there was nobody ! So obviously i turned left.

And tada !


I arrived at here

And this very kind lady accompanied me to Greenwich station, where in the tunnel, I met a cyclist who took a photo for me ! But it's blur, so i wont put it up haha then I helped a little boy carry his bicycle all the way up 293463497560 steps (zomg, i almost died ! haha)

AND FINALLYYYY !!!




This is me, reading a really thick bible !




Initially, I thought we were going shopping haha but we went to see musuems and the sundial sooo yeah haha ohwell. It was good fun though, cos Pramit, my brother and I rolled down the hill !!! HAHA


Checking the grass


I just realised I sit unbit unglam






Okay basically, i cant rly roll down straight ??!! haha


As you can see, I was really disorientated after that, super dizzy okay !
(You dont see Pramit in these pictures cos he rolled down after that)


The onlookers


All three of us!

Oh yes, but this is Pramit in action, jumping over the fence which was really tall !!

My brother tried, but uhhhh, he failed. lol.

And dont you think I look quite tall here ! haha


So there, thats my Saturday.
And today ! I went to St Helen's at Liverpool Street with Suzi and her friends Lyn and Tim!

We sang how great thou art at the end !!!! haha reminds me of the batam emerge (ahh those were the days, lol)

I dont have as many pictures though haha but anyway, we went to the markets there to shop! Walked alot, think we walked about two stations down ?? Tiring, but we had so much fun ! I bought a top for 5 pounds !! OH AND YKNOW WHAT !! hahah theres this stall selling EdHardy tops for 20pounds !! And they're all authentic !! But too bad, he dint have the colour I wanted so yah haha

Then after that, Suzi accompanied me to Bond Street to check my O2 thing and we went our separate ways. I was about to go home then I saw the CCL card and I rmbed there was going to be a svc at 4pm !! I decided to just pop by even though it was already 430pm cos I was supposed to go last sunday but I cldnt make it.

It was good, to say the least, although I missed P&W (we sang hosanna aft the word!)! Pretty similiar to CHC style. I sat with this guy, Craig, who happened to be part of the welcome team ministry so he took good care of me throughout. And I met three other Singaporeans (sort of)! haha cos Ryan and Boris are Australians but they grew up mostly in Singapore! They're brothers by the way. And the other guy is Ivan who wldnt mind dating a PCD which led into a heated debate with Meiyan, lol! We went to a pub nearby to have a drink and it was so funny cos Ryan, Boris and I were like turning red and our cheeks were like feeling rly hot. And they started talking biology. And I felt REALLY SHORT !!!! Both of them are like 180++ !!?!?!?!!!! WHAT IS THIS !!

Anyway, Meiyan and Tracy happen to live near Old Street too ! So it's good, cos i'll have company back home next time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment