-->

Wednesday, October 1, 2008



It's October already ! & Today was the big fayre day ! Went there straight after lecture with Helen and we've collected quite a pile of free stuff hahaha




& this is a fake clock !!


The guy was riding the bull


And then he fell off !


I painted the red stripe on the hot air balloon with my right index finger!

Okay anyhows, as you can see from the first picture, my eyebags are back !!!! Yep, cldnt sleep at all last night so I went to the kitchen and I found Lorriane there watching news ! Ate hotdogs, chatted, watched scoobydoo until we fell asleep at about 6plus ( (: ) ! But I still managed to reach college in time for lecture, & thank God, it was about only 15mins of talk and 60mins of watching this interesting film so I dint fall alseep haha

Wokay, off to watch youtube lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment