-->

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CHARLIE BARTLETT



Principal Gardner: Charlie, there are more important things than popularity!
Charlie Bartlett: Like what? Cause I'm seventeen. And right now, popularity's pretty damn important!
Principal Gardner: Like what you do with that popularity

-

Since I haven been saying much for a long time, I shall talk about pretty much everything I can think of right now.

SO.
I've been eating too much junk during the holidays, and hence, I'm trying to do sth about it now. And last night at LG, Lil asked me if I was trying to eat healthy after I refused her chips offer. Do I always accept and take chips from ppl it's so easy to tell that I'm trying to eat healthy after turning down just one chip ?!!

Oh yes, my friend Michael has a band which plays good music. Its called Superglue, go listen and support (:

And recently, I've been thinking about the whole 'ppl come and go' thing. I know that that's life. But I'm just feeling it more so recently. Esp after talking to Stephen and finding out that he's probably gna do a phd back in Southampton end of this year or next year. And Don is gna leave for York at the end of this month. And Lil's gna leave in Sept for France ! And then Rae and I realised that after this Summer, the Singaporean population at CCL will be reduced by abt 5ppl. And by next Summer, we'll be left with 4ppl (including me). 3 actually.. till Winter when Rae comes back agn. I mean, of course they'll be new people, but still, you get the idea.

Also, the fact that I really dont know anything about the world is indeed a fact. As in, where's where, the capitals and cities etcetc.. Even in a small country like Singapore, I dont quite know exactly where's where (apart from the red line haha but mayb not anymore, since I've been away and haven exactly take the effort to find out whats gng on back home), so I think I can forgive myself for not knowing where's where in the UK/US/World which are so much bigger. Agree ? And I've always suck in Geography. But then agn, I guess I'm supposed to know cos it's well, common knowledge. But what exactly is common knowledge ? How do you define common knowledge ? Yada, I'm trying to excuse myself for being poorly read. Anyhows, there's also Politics. Something which I'm always slightly interested in, but never quite feeling interested enough to read up on it. And I'll be really happy if someone's willing to tell me everything about it. We can start with the politics in the UK first (since I'm here and the General Election's coming). Then US, and then Singapore. Ok, and now the 'theory' that I am so lazy to do my own reading has just been proven a fact.

And of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILLY GIRL (:



No comments:

Post a Comment