-->

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT BIRTHDAYS



He looked so much like me, I could tell that he saw it, too, we shared the smile of recognizing ourselves in each other, how many imposters do I have? Do we all make the same mistakes, or has one of us gotten it right, or even just a bit less wrong, am I the imposter?”

/ Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Jonathan Safran Foer

-

If not for them,
I'd never have tried smoked haddock at Fishworks, eaten Jap at Tsunami, gone for a morning boat party at Camden, dined at Busaba, been inside On Anon, taken a walk to Boxhill, traveled to Queensway for Chinese, rode a limo, known about Ciao Bella, enjoyed the ambiance of the Nandos at Southwark..

(I'm sure there are more, but it's 2am and I cant think properly)

No comments:

Post a Comment