-->

Saturday, April 24, 2010

HAPPY THINGS



"Is this the right road for Dictionopolis?" asked Milo, a little bowled over by the effusive greeting.

"Well now, well now, well now," he began again, "I don't know of any wrong road to Dictionopolis, so if this road goes to Dictionopolis at all it must be the right road, and if it doesn't it must be the right road to somewhere else, because there are no wrong roads to anywhere. Do you think it will rain?"

/The Phantom Tollbooth, Norton Juster

-

I'm done with Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, and on to my next book now. The thing is, half of my reserved books came in at the same time and hence, I got to finish them before they are all due on the same date which is nearing. Feels like I'm on some book marathon. But yes, I do enjoy reading. And today I cldnt resist and bought the 9piece McNuggets meal (and got an additional Cheeseburger cos I'm a student yay). Meaning, I spent unnecessary money on unhealthy food, and finished them all like a glutton :( HAIYAR. And I am feeling very uninspired right now. I look at the blank pages and feel like crap. I look at my work and feel like crap. And whats really annoying is that my left eye has been twitching. FOR TWO DAYS. Zz

I shld make a list.

1. Rae and I have finally found a place to stay
2. I bought a new 0.05 drawing pen !
3. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close is an extremely engaging & incredibly awesome book.
4. My loved ones are alive
5. I am alive
6. I love nuggets
7. And french fries
8. Potatoes ♥
9. Tmr is Saturday
10. I only need to be in college for two days next week
11. Meaning, I can continue doing my work placement (though abit lazy haa)
12. The day after tmr is Sunday
13. My right eye is not twitching
14. I had my hair trimmed
15. It smells nice
16. I painted my toenails
17. The hairstylist said my hair's nice after she first touched my hair
18. Illustrations
19. Music
20. Which reminds me, I think I bought tickets to hear Switchfoot live this June ?
21. Radiohead
22. Classical Music
23. Many compliments on my painted nails
24. Looking through photos of friends and home
25. Developing film
26. Looking back on memories of my own
27. And experiences of my own
28. Finished watching Autumn Concerto
29. This list is getting too long
30. We can be so different but feel so much alike
31. Colours
32. Drawing using pen
33. Being in London
34. Paper
35. Cereals
36. Aglio Olio
37. Porridge and sardine
38. Cheese & _____ toast
39. Clean toilets
40. Baskin Robbins
41. Cupcakes
42. Bubble tea
43. Kueh Seri Muka
44. Laksa
45. I shld stop listing food
46. New paint brushes
47. Orange juice
48. Brooches & rings
49. Mowls (Mug+Bowl)
50. Homecooked food

No comments:

Post a Comment