-->

Thursday, April 15, 2010

GHOST TRAIN



Ooh. My request on my prev post was (somewhat) answered. Natalie sent the LG a link regarding the upcoming England's election haha it's really qte funny. Read it here.

Cemetery Junction looks and sounds interesting enough for me to want to head down to the cinema if someone else is interested in it too. Ahem (hint also no use, not like anyone from London will read this.. apart from mayb Kellie hahah).

One of my character flaws is that my mind almost nv seem to rest. God knows what I'm thinking about; I always find myself preoccupied with so many thoughts, questioning so many things, and trying to answer the many questions.. when in fact, like what I mentioned before, what I know now is usually what I already need to know. I know it's okay to think, but when there's too much going on in my head, I tend to miss the big picture. And really, more often than not, I get too busy trying to trim all the leaves of the tree, I forgot that as long as the trunk is on good ground and has strong roots, the leaves will naturally grow and be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment