-->

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FREE CONE DAY



Instead of singing in the shower I would write out the lyrics of my favorite songs, the ink would turn the water blue or red or green, and the music would run down my legs.

/ Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Jonathan Safran Foer

-

Current Mood:
I'm only just starting to know and like them, and they're leaving already !

So.
LG today became LG social haha aye. It's more or less the last time Ed and Don are gna join us for LG. Okay, I know this sounds depressing. But it is, no ? Mmkay, mayb depressing's not the word.. more like, um.. okay I cant think of an apt word now. Haha ohwell. So I 'forced' Kpop to organise an out-of-London outing before more people leave (ie Lil). Or at least, before Summer holidays (cos thats when everyone goes home, including me haaa).

Anyhows, I cant believe I actually woke up at 830am today without the help of an alarm, when I slept at 4am ! Good way to start the day, just that I was forcing myself to stay awake during group tutorial. But free B&Js at Leicester Sq with Lil after that totally energised me haha.

Oh yes. I was thinking of typing whatever I type in French/Chinese to practice my French/Chinese haha but thats kind of ambitious :S

今天的小组聚会应该是Ed和Don最后一次了。听起来好沮丧。但的确是件沮丧的事啊。所以呢,我逼了Kpop在其他人(ie Lil) 还没离开之前去举办一个到伦敦外的小组活动!至少在暑假之前 (因很多人通常在暑假回国, 包括我)! Ok I shall stop here hahahaha I dont know whats 'Anyhows' in Chinese cos thats not even a proper word. Neither is 'Ohwell'. Lmao.

And French ? Mayb when I'm doing Level 2 haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment