-->

Monday, April 5, 2010

THROUGH THE TREES





-

I think Facebook makes people lazy. Or at least, it makes me lazy. I dont really try and think of an appropriate reply or a funny comment to a wall post or a picture nowadays. All I have to do is click 'Like', and it's self-explanatory. Tsktsk. Shame on you, Wei Lin.

And for those who are wondering how was my trip to Paris. It was fun, but tiring. Like, really tiring. Totally knackered. Suffered from perpetual sleepiness after the trip. Then, Junjie visited London (and I visited Platform 9 3/4 for the first time even though I've been in London for lik a year and a half). And then it was Jo's bday celebration on a boat which was totally awesome and worth waking up early on a Saturday for :D So yes, I've finally recovered today ! And I spent the whole of today watching films to celebrate my recovery. Which is why I'm only blogging today and now. Crap, it's two weeks left before school agn. And I only just started my research. Seriously dnt think I'll ever be ready for working life, school life, whtever life out there. That said, I've got work tmr :( Ohwell. I cant wait to go back Singapore this JULY (take note, thanks) = holidays !

Btw, Edward Scissorhands is a very good film.

No comments:

Post a Comment