-->

Monday, August 16, 2010



And there's no way out. No possibility of finding an exit. You've wandered into a labyrinth of time, and the biggest problem of all is that you have no desire at all to get out. Am I right?

/Kafka on the Shore, Haruki Murakami

-

Today was a wowow wee wow day.
Met up with Feli and someone whom I've not talked to (yes, talked to) for FIVE YEARS. Gosh, it feels really good to have met Clara agn. She has not changed one bit ! And the best thing was that we ate orange bowl together ahahahaha oh & Feli and I met our stnicks band conductor, Ms Sia ! It's strange cos she looks exactly the same aha, and of course, still as fierce (though not towards us seniors hehe). And she still rmbs us :>

Speaking of which, orange bowl Uncle Pang rmbs me !! I know how lik, some teachers or canteen vendors might lik, pretend and say 'oh ya I rmb you' cos students always come up to them, but serious, he rmbs me okay. We had a chance to talk to him briefly today (yeah, his business is so good, it's so hard to talk to him other than to order our food :p), and he was commenting how I've grown fatter (oh, the horror), and that I am not as dark as before. Ok, but he shld rmb me okayyy, considering I have been eating orangebowl almost every weekday since I entered Stnicks primary baha.

Went for prayer meeting at Riverwalk next. I initially thought I'll be all alone, but Benj Chingfeng Kevin Marcus and Shiming were there too :D Aha. Met up with Feli and Alicia aft that for dinner at Marina Sq, and we saw the fireworks ! I've not met Alicia since last year, so it was just awesome. A pity Qianya cldnt make it :< But anyhows, we had dessert at Xinwang, where I tried the peanut butter & condensed milk toast. It's really delicious, but I feel bloated now :s, and I wld write more and post pictures, but I'm gng for morning PM tmr (or rather, later) so I'm gna wash up and sleeeeep (:

No comments:

Post a Comment