-->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

(IN)CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT



Knowing unknowingly. Unknowingly knowing.
It seems like these days, knowing more, does not lead me to better things. Rather, I am left dazed and confused. I think I know what I want (then again, what do I know, this is just what I think.), but a small part of me still wavers. Ohwell. Please excuse me.

Anyhows, Justine drove me to, and surprised me with a fabulous place today; EGG3. (Definitely made up for the disappointment we had when we arrived at JW to find that the banmian stall has already closed.) She refused to tell me where we were gng, I thought she was gna kidnap me hahaha (if you were there, you'd have thought the same okay) ! The food is damn awesome; love the sausages :D And we were the only two in the cafe, so we basically treated it like our house; sat on the floor, and lay on the couches wveehee. Then it was to Chompchomp, before Frolick-ing (:

Kim is scolding nagging at me; I should sleep. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment