-->

Tuesday, August 17, 2010



"Proposition three: kill time and live forever."

/The Passion of New Eve, Angela Carter

-

Yay. I'm hairpea. Bought new intimates wahahahaha okay. I'm sorry if you're a guy and had to have read that. Anyhows, I think my eyeliner plays a huge part in making me look like my age. I dint put on any today, and was getting my voucher and applying for the lucky draw thing, and the guy was lik Oh but you wont be able to take part in- EHHH !?- scare me please hahahaha cos he thought I was under 18, but then he saw my i/c. Ok. And if you ever had a chance to see my i/c (which you never will haha :p), you will know I look really horrible in it, serious. The guy asked me if the person was me -.-

And I just got my phone bill; I've sent over 1000sms since I came back :S Ok but I think my mum's not angry, cos I kind of saw it coming and gave her some money last month aha

No comments:

Post a Comment