-->

Sunday, August 22, 2010



Justine gave me homework today haha, she asked me a tough question which I've been thinking about recently as well.

Anyhows, Singapore is so small, I met Nabil today at Cityhall station haha and I've met lik Ammanda Caroline Cinli Gelin and Gordon on the streets since I came back ! Okay, mayb not A LOT of people, just six.. but still haha

And today was like yesterday. Sian --> (Y)
It was super sian, cos I woke up to find out I wont be gng for the YOG soccer game -.- but the night ended better than how the day started, and I'm gng for the finals on Wednesday so yah aha. Not like I REALLY-definitely-omgg want to go, but last-minute changes which affect all your other plans) makes me........

I hope your day ended well too.. (actually, more like, I hope your day will be good tmr) if not, I hope this does it



Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

6 comments:

  1. Ermm, are you like the same person who commented previously haha :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you think lei? girl with heels... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i know who you are already hahahaha then yes, you are the same person, am i right

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!! hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaha
    who???

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok im pretty sure i know who you are, but im still nervous i'll get it wrong haha ermm, squirrel ?

    ReplyDelete