-->

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UNITY



"And all the books you've read have been read by other people. And all the songs you've loved have been heard by other people. And that girl that's pretty to you is pretty to other people. and that if you looked at these facts when you were happy, you would feel great because you are describing 'unity."

/The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky

-

Makes me wonder.
Who actually listens to the songs I post. Or reads the books I quote.

I wonder if there are strangers who read my blog, and where are they from. Or people whom I know, but choose to remain unknown. Who are the one-off readers, and who follows. How many skip and scan through, and how many actually read. Ohwell.

Btw. The Asus guy called me today, and my laptop has been repaired and is ready for collection :D Woop woop, Praise the Lord !!!

2 comments: