-->

Sunday, August 22, 2010



"I think that if I ever have kids, and they are upset, I won't tell them that people are starving in China or anything like that because it wouldn't change the fact that they were upset. And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't really change the fact that you have what you have."

/The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky

-

Anyway, I watched Inglorious Basterds last night. It actually wasnt on my movie list cos both Derrick and someone else (Shiming, is it ?) watched it and told me it was a waste of time haha, but my brothers were screening it on the tv from the laptop when I reached home last night (woop woop). Andddd, I actually really enjoyed it ! Haha, Christoph Waltz is really good !

Listening to The Smiths now. Two songs are on replay haha
I feel so full. Ate too much for lunch.

Aye. Less than a month left. Dont like.

No comments:

Post a Comment