-->

Sunday, August 1, 2010



That was the thing about words, they were clear and specific-chair, eye, stone- but when you talked about feelings, words were too stiff, they were this and not that, they couldn't include all the meanings. In defining, they always left something out.

/White Oleander, Janet Fitch

-

Omgg. I hope my laptop doesnt die on me. I cant switch it on !! I'm using my brother's laptop now.. :S

Anyway, I totally concussed when I reached home earlier today. I went online, and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor sleeping hahahahahahahaha the floor has never felt so comfortable before. Then I woke up, and I continue my sleep on my bed. And it was the perfect weather to sleep so I only woke up lik, an hour ago haha and I woke up hungry.

CHC 21st Anniversary.
AMAZING. I dont even know how to begin describing it aha. The day began with very heavy rain but of course, rain is nothing (I can say this now cos it's over, but tbh, I was panicking when I was abt to leave my house this morning hahaha thank you Jor for coming by to pick me !!) when you are on your way to celebrate your church's 21st birthday hehe. I wish I had taken more pictures though, ohwell. Anyhows, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CITY HARVEST ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment