-->

Friday, May 14, 2010



Angela: Would you rather have fish or meat for dinner?
Émile Récamier: Fish.
Angela: What would you have preferred if you were having meat?
Émile: I dont know. Veal.
Angela: And if you were to have beef rather than veal, would you prefer a steak or a roast?
Émile: A steak.
Angela: And had you answered roast, would you prefer it rare or well-done?
Émile: Rare.
Angela: Well, honey, you're out of luck. My roast beef's a little overdone.

/Une Femme est Une Femme

-

I wna visit the Borough market soon. Lik, tmr.

I finally got down to painting today. And I'm getting bored with my works and ideas and drawings and pretty much everything I have/did for the project :(

On a brighter note, I've got qte a high mark for my last essay ! An improvement of 23 marks from my first one :O So yay. Hopefully I can keep that up for my second year. Oh and I saw my marks for my French listening test the other day haha and guess what. I passed. HAHA, on the dot. I dont even know how I passed; all I know was, minutes before the teacher came round to collect it, my paper was lik blank and I just scribbled whatever words I thought the guy on the audio tape was saying (in English somemore hahaha cos my mind went blank and I cldnt rmb how to spell in French). Oh and I did pretty well for my presentation too, thanks to Bastien who edited my script and corrected all my mispronunciations :D

Anyway, I made a gif of one of my favourite scenes in Une Femme est Une Femme ♥



I always do that ! Hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment