-->

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today, I felt like throwing away all my responsibilities and just do whatever I want. But it's really not about me. Everything. They're not about me, and my wants and needs. They're about God. And every time I think I'm doing fine, something just have to come up, and make me choose btw me myself and I, and God.

It's always a struggle for me; it's a constant battle between my flesh and selfish thoughts, and God. I was answering questions I was asking myself. Trying to convince myself that what I am doing is right. But really, it's not about what I think is right or wrong, or what I should do and should not do; rather, it's about loving God, pleasing Him, and obeying His will. Yknow sometimes, you just know His way is better and you know that He knows what's good for you and so you should really just follow what He says.. but you just wna try the other way whether is it because maybe this time you are right (haha), or to have a taste of it, or just to be rebellious (like how it is when your tchers/parents tell you not to do sth) ? Well yes, this is one of those days.

But yes, I am not living for myself, or others.
I am living for God.

Shall end with my favourite praise song (:
Love it esp when it's live !!

No comments:

Post a Comment