-->

Thursday, May 27, 2010



"Forgive me because I have spent my whole life crafting this little list of how it’s supposed to go when I meet somebody and as I’ve gotten older I’ve become more willing to make compromises. There’s only one real prerequisite left on the list for the man in my life… I have to love him."

/Ally Mcbeal

-

I hope I dont have/get hayfever.. my eyes' been rly itchy the whole day :S

I was supposed to have sch tmr, but apparently, my tutors are going on a strike so thats great, and kind of scary at the same time. Anyhows, I'm gna watch Chicago tmr !! Aha, my first musical since I came to London (so slow, I know). I might be a tourist and go do touristy stuff tmr with Jiang as well.. but that depends on what time I'm awake sooo yeah. But for now, I'm gna continue my HIMYM marathon hehe :>

No comments:

Post a Comment