-->

Thursday, May 6, 2010



I thought I cld survive on just cookies today, but I thought wrong. My stomach felt damn weird, and is only feeling better after consuming beef fried rice. Now I feel like drinking fruit juice.

I did some work today butttttt I m feeling so dead so dead so dead now. I'm actually watching the General Election live online right now, ha ha ha.

And I ALMOST spent 75pounds in CassArt ystd (sho many items on sale, plus 15% off for student card holders :O) but nola, I did not. Just 30pounds. I rly want to buy the silkscreen set (39.95pounds only plz and with my 15% off, it'll be 33pounds k) and the traveller's watercolour set (super portable and damn pwetty can) though :< Ok but now, all I really want is a River Island gift card with say, 200pounds in it. Thats not too much to ask for right ?


Plus, I'm not even going to Nice at the end of May. Or anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment