-->

Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAWT



Fanny Brawne: I still don't know how to work out a poem.

John Keats: A poem needs understanding through the senses. The point of diving into a lake is not immediately to swim to the shore but to be in the lake, to luxuriate in the sensation of water. You do not work the lake out, it is a experience beyond thought. Poetry soothes and emboldens the soul to accept the mystery.

Fanny Brawne: I love mystery.

/Bright Star

-

I'm like, sweating now :S Not like, profusely or what. But I can feel the oil glands on my face. London's really hot right now. It's like we finally had Spring, but it lasted only 10 days before turning into Autumn, and now it's Summer. I know I really shldnt be complaining cos the weather in Singapore is worse.. but at least it's hot all the way right hahah as in, I just wish the change in weather here can be more gradual, instead of jumping from one season to another. I mean, just ystd, it was still cool, and all of a sudden, I'm sweating ! In my room ! Okay I'm exaggerating. But still.

Speaking of hawt stuff, watch this (which is totally epic) and then click this and vote for M5 Lionel Choong !!




Anywayyy
One project down, two more to go !

And yay, I'm finally gng down to Borough market tmr :D

No comments:

Post a Comment