-->

Tuesday, May 18, 2010



Stuck in a past that isnt mine

-

Happy Birthday Rodigro and Rhea (:
Had a feast at Rodizio Rico. I'd totally recommend the place if you're looking for good ambiance and authentic Brazilian food. I have never felt this full since ages.

Anyhows.
I've been saying Hi to the Not-so-nice side of me, alil more so these days than I'd like to. And I think I'm getting alil too self-absorbed as well. Also, I think I've been pretending that I'm more stupid than I actually am, so much so that I've really become really stupid. And it is not that my general knowledge is lousy; I dont have a general knowledge to speak of. But it's okay. I've been trying to read more proper news instead of news like Fattest/shortest/weird man in the world or _____ is getting married/a divorce/another baby. My other plan is to surround myself with ppl who are more intelligent than me (note that I say 'more intelligent' and not less stupid' cos yes, although I say I'm stupid, I'd still like to think I'm intelligent :> actually, a better word shld be knowledgeable haha), which I've been doing so unconsciously.. my lifegroup ppl (ahem, Adam) use words like peruse which I nv knew existed in the English dictionary and make jokes like mistaking me saying 'thai food' as 'typhoid' on purpose to see my reaction but obviously I dint had one, cos I dint know what that was.. (okay, please dont look so shocked) but now I do. Actually, I dont know whether he actually knew I dint know what that was and was doing that on purpose.. ah whtever. And my French class is actually helping me too, because my last assignment is to 'Describe a famous politician, economist, intellectual, activist or businessman (woman)' so that's good :>

I shld really get back to work !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment