-->

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SORRY, A BIT MORBID



Bloom: Do you feel cheated?
Penelope Stamp: The trick to not feeling cheated is to learn how to cheat.

/The Brothers Bloom

-

I did the welcome question ystd.
My question was: If you were on a death row, what would your last meal be?
Apparently, it's kinda a dark question to ask for a welcome question hahaha, IS IT.

And I was just thinking on that same night, how would it feel to feel the full impact of being hit by a car going at full speed. Legs first. I wonder if I'd feel the adrenaline rush of flying through the air. I'd probably be too shock to feel anything though. But wld I be too shock to think abt the fact that I'm gna die and all my loved ones and my list of things-to-do-tomorrow or list of things-to-do-before-I-die.

I dont think they'll be very comfortable hearing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment