-->

Thursday, May 13, 2010



Human Orchestra



Can a person feel too much, or feel too little ? Can one feel just enough ? But, how does one know if one's feeling just enough ?

And how do you know if what you feel is the right feeling you shld be feeling. Yknow, like theres the question of whether you shld feel this or that. And then, the question of whether is it right to feel this or that ? But we cant really control what we feel (so surely, theres nothing right or wrong with what we feel).. or can we ? But do we need to ?

Ehh yeah, I guess we can. Just that it's not a question of whether we need to, but a question of whether we want to. For eg, you make a decision to be happy and remain positive despite whatever, which you're actually doing yourself a favour, cos I mean, who wants to be unhappy and angry all the time. It's tiring.

Aha sorry. Just that, recent events got me thinking about what Jonathan Safron Foer wrote in his book:

"I feel too much. That's what's going on."
"Do you think one can feel too much? Or just feel in the wrong ways?"
"My insides don't match up with my outsides."
"Do anyone's insides and outsides match up?"
"I don't know. I'm only me."
"Maybe that's what a person's personality is: the difference between the inside and outside."
"But it's worse for me."
"I wonder if everyone thinks it's worse for him."
"Probably. But it really is worse for me."


BTW.
Am ecstatic for those of you getting baptised :D Cant be there physically, but I'm there mentally/emotionally/psychologically/spiritually !

No comments:

Post a Comment