-->

Saturday, September 25, 2010



Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
/C.S. Lewis

-

Random things that came to mind while waiting for lunch to be cooked:

1 The weather took a turn for the worse ystd. Haiyar, sian.

2 My brother just told me I left alot of things at his place the other time; 3-4bags, shoes, paint and materials, books and a luggage full of things. No wonder I cant find my things ahahaha :S

3 I had my first skype call over the PHONE hee. Took me ages please, to be lik properly connected aha and I cant video :< but pretty cool still luh.

4 Am gna listen to MGMT 24/7, to prep myself up for the gig next Friday whee :D

5 Rae's coursemate thinks my real name is Tzuki omgg -.- hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment