-->

Thursday, September 2, 2010

MAYBE, BECAUSE



I walk around the school hallways and look at the people. I look at the teachers and wonder why they're here. If they like their jobs. Or us. And I wonder how smart they were when they were fifteen. Not in a mean way. In a curious way. It's like looking at all the students and wondering who's had their heart broken that day, and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and a book report due on top of that. Or wondering who did the heart breaking. And wondering why.

/The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky

-

The clouds were pretty ystd, and today too. They looked so fluffy I wanna die !! Haha

Summer's coming to an end. Cant believe I'm left with three weekends. And I dont know how I'm gng to spend it. Meet him; meet her; meet them; meet you. I want to meet people and I want to do things, but I dont really want to make any plans. Call me lazy, I dont like being the planner. It's such a stressful thing to do for the last few weeks; it's a holiday afterall. I think I need to hire a summer holiday planner next time or sth haha, and for now, I'll just live by each day (please dont judge me).

Maybe, because.
The night sky today looks more red than usual.
And if all else fails you can look up at the sky
Because it's the same one that shines above you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment