-->

Thursday, September 16, 2010



There was so much goodness in my life. So much happiness.
I wondered whether I deserved any of it.

/The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini

-

Yesterday was ♥

Met Feli after so so,long.
Quality time, quality time. Plus, Waraku's lunch set was goooooooot.


(Sun's too bright, too bright)

Went to meet my 2Ks aft that.
Got a surprise from Kengs. It was a wowowweewow level surprise, hahaha.





And all I could say was Eeeee which was probably not a response anyone wld been hoping for when giving a gift, but I was really moved, almost to tears (waha gosh, so embarrassing). I was just lost for words, and mixing too much with my brother's housemates has been detrimental to my vocabulary, for words of expressions are replaced by sounds and noises.


(Oh and the night ended great with impromptu portebello dipper chillax kap-mcoreo & a carboot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment