-->

Saturday, September 18, 2010



"I'm so afraid. Because I'm so profoundly happy. Happiness like this is frightening...They only let you this happy if they're preparing to take something from you."

/The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini

-

I decided not to bring alot of things back to London. Firstly cos, I'm too weak to carry whatever-I-want anyway haha and secondly, no space. Just the essentials (and I'm still deciding if six pairs of shoes fall into that category). I'll bring the rest (eg. tennis racket, swimsuit, picnic mat) when I come back and leave agn in January. And I mean, who's gna have a picnic, play tennis and swim in autumn/winter anyway right ahaha I feel alil like I'm gng on a three-months holiday trip. Waha, if only. Def not looking forward to schoooool.

No comments:

Post a Comment