-->

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I DREAMT OF YOU TODAY



Somehow.
You always seem to find a way to suck out every ounce of energy I have, even as a friend, even in my dreams. I dont care, but I do. I never knew it could get this tiring. Did you even try, you'd ask. I did, I did try. Maybe you dint try hard enough, you'd say. And maybe thats why, I decided to stop trying altogether. Not because you mean nothing. But because I can never meet the expectations you have of me. You know me, or maybe you never did. Perhaps we were never who we thought we were. Or I've changed, you've changed; things changed. I'll be lying if I say I dont miss you at all. Time and distance have made things complicated. And easy.

For now, I'll keep the memories. And let the rest go.

1 comment:

  1. maybe thats what wil will say of me. is there nothing else to the r/s then?

    ReplyDelete