-->

Wednesday, September 22, 2010



Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting.

/A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini

-

The journey back to London was long, but good. I made use of time wisely by watching five movies, whee. And I chose carefully to make sure they're all of different genres hahaha.

Action: Prince of Persia
Drama: Vanilla Sky
Romantic Comedy: L'arnacœur (Heartbreaker)
Family/Animation: Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
International: 200 Pounds Beauty

All good shows --> my taste's good hahahaha
Oh and the first show I watched was 200 Pounds Beauty which made me tear. Thankfully no one's sitting right beside me ok haha so embarrassing. And when I was watching Madagascar, I had to suppress my laughter such that it only came out as heh.

Anyhows, it was great to have met Ryan just now. Not sure when we'll meet again, or if ever haha good memories yo.

4 comments:

  1. How is Prince of Persia ACTION at all Wei Lin. Zzzz -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is ! Maybe not by your standards haha it was categorised under Action in the SIA entertainment okie, and I just checked it online, and they say that its genre is Sci-Fi and Action ok haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. must have been hard on you for such a long journey! I will add you on skype sooooon, I haven figure out my username and pw hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. the movies helped ! haha, whee okie :D

    ReplyDelete