-->

Saturday, September 25, 2010

TWEET TWEET



Ok. Now I understand why and how people can tweet so much haha ! Ever since I've got unlimited internet on my mobile, I'm so tempted to tweet lik, every single thing ahahahaha ok exaggerating alil. But yeah, I do feel like tweeting more than just replying people's tweets to me aha

And I just want to thank God for maps at bus stops, kind people on buses, and technology haha. If it werent for them, I've no idea how Mercy and I will ever get to Maha's house !! Gosh. It's like, in the middle of nowhere out there. Great partayee, with like a dance showdown btw girls and boys lmao. Oh, and I really enjoyed bhangra dancing with her family which is like so awesome cos they dance (not just swaying your body or bobbing your head kind of dance, but really dance omgg) together :3

Anyhoos,
HAPPY TWENTY FIRST MAHA ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment