-->

Wednesday, September 29, 2010



"What’s bizarre? I mean, we’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that’s all."

/The Breakfast Club

-

I think my laptop usage has dropped significantly now that I've got mobile internet hahaha, cos I check everything I need to check and do everything I need to do while travelling/ waiting/ anytime when I'm outside and have nothing to do, on my phone. Of course, having a bigger screen's always better but still. I know I know, I keep on gng on abt having internet on my phone, but I think it's really awesome. I think there might a problem when I return to sg and no-internet-on-phone days :s And I've been munching on SpecialK since I got back from LG; lovee the dried strawberries :3

It was nice to have practiced French today (:

No comments:

Post a Comment