-->

Wednesday, October 6, 2010



My favorite children's book is about a little prince. Who came to Earth from a distant asteroid. He meets a pilot whose plane has crashed in a desert. The little prince teaches the pilot many things, but mainly about love. My father always told me I was like the little prince. But after I met Adam, I realized I was the pilot all along.

/Adam

-

Decided to sleep earlier last night since I cldnt work properly due to the headache which has now disappeared after a good night's sleep :> And I'm up early (I actually woke up at 6ish without the help of an alarm clock :o !), trying to get some work done before school ahaha and, my printer has no ink. But. Some pictures actually look quite nice with the no-ink effect (good accidents woot \m/), and thank God, I actually have got spare ink cartridges lying ard in my room ahahaha

I realised I forgot to bring over one of my small sketchbooks which I left sth kinda relevant to my proj zz but apart from that, there's nothing inside really. Ahh I still cant believe school has started ! Packed week !!

No comments:

Post a Comment